Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt for Financial Analyst Intern and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Amazon.com, Inc. An American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, the U.S. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst Intern as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst Intern
- Qualification: Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 35,000 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Available to intern with us for 9-12 months Possess strong communication and leadership skills High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles. Stipend: INR 35,000/Month Work Location: Bangalore. Accommodation: Will be provided by Amazon for the first 15 days of arrival at work location. Flight: To and Fro from base location to work location provided by Amazon. Cab Service: First 7 days of cab usage in work location will be reimbursed upto INR 7,000. Interested candidates
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Amazon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Amazon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.