Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA, CMA for Senior Accounting Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Koninklizke Phillips N.V. Dutch multinational corporation, founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been headquartered in Amsterdam, although Benelux is still headquartered in Eindhoven. Eligibility for the Senior Accounting Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Accounting Specialist
- Qualification: CA, CMA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure that the accounting is done accurately and on time.
- Review that all balances are correctly held and that adequate reconciliations are available with appropriate documentation
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Preparation & Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Prepare & share documentation/samples for audit
- Responsible for managing 3rd party colleagues on transactional activities.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement projects and drive standardization as per goals.
- Provide commentary for the variances in Trial Statement Review & lead TSR calls as & when required
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Philips Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Philips Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.