Amazon Released Job Openings On 23-07-2021. Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for Controllership Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Controllership Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Controllership Team in Hyderabad is looking for Specialists who will work in projects related to multiple Transportation services along with other operational issues and activities related to Transportation process and optimization. Employee’s solutions will impact Amazon’s cost savings directly! This job requires the employee to constantly dive deep and look for opportunities to improve manifest & invoice quality with a focus on cost reduction and process streamlining. Employee’s ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define his/her success. High Impact Invoice Issues often require coordination between multiple Development, Operations and IT Support groups, so the employee gets to experience a breadth of impact with various groups. Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing invoice quality issues, developing monitoring solutions, Pattern recognition, enabling automation, performing minor SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Responsibilities also include working alongside program management team, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.