Franklin Templeton Investments Released Job Openings On 23-07-2021. Franklin Resources Inc. An American multinational holding company, together with its subsidiaries called Franklin Templeton; It was founded in 1947 in New York City by Franklin Distributors, Inc. Is a global investment organization founded as…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Franklin Templeton Investments s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Franklin Templeton Investments Recruiting CA/CA Inter/ACCA Candidates with 02+ Years of Experience for Supervisor- IO Process Training Position.Complete Details for the Supervisor- IO Process Training as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Risk Management or auditing experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and exercise professional judgment with limited supervision
- Ability to interact with management and demonstrate the skills to manage expectations, perceptions, and outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic organization
- Solid analytical and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio)
- Ability to partner with management in FTS and across FRI
- Acts as liaison between QARC team and IO leadership concerning QARC activities.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead