Air India Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Air Indias journey took off in 1932, when Bharat Ratna J.R.D Tata formed an Airline, realising his dream. The first Indian to receive a commercial pilot’s license, it was his passion for flying that had sparked Air India’s origins – with the launch of an Airmail service from the then Bombay to Karachi via Ahmedabad. Nationalized in 1953, Air India has been spreading its wings over the years to become a leading domestic and global brand..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Air India Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Air India Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-02+years experience for E-Log Verifier position.Complete Details for the E-Log Verifier as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 6 months of extensive experience in MS- Excel. Below are the roles and responsibilities of the job, Ensure all e- Logs are correctly filled per deemed requirements. Update & Maintain data over excel and various portals. Verify logs and record them correctly. Requirement: Good hands-on experience with MS-Office Decent communications skills & presentable.