National Securities Depository(NSDL) Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),CS,B.Com/BBA/BMS/BFA/BA/MA/M.Com for the position Finance Trainees .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA),CS,B.Com/BBA/BMS/BFA/BA/MA/M.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 31st August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance Trainees
|Company Name||National Securities Depository(NSDL)|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Finance Trainees|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Processing requests from Issuers for allocation of ISINs to Debt Securities
- Complying to various regulatory requirement
- Preparation of MIS related to Debt Securities ISIN activation
- Preparation of reports related to regulatory compliances
- Handling debt securities admission related queries from Issuers
- Record keeping of various documents
- Handling Audit queries related to work
Company Profile National Securities Depository Limited is an Indian central securities depository, based in Mumbai. It was established in August 1996 as the first electronic securities depository in India with national coverage.