Tata Communications Released Job Openings On 30-08-2021. Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company formerly known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was formerly owned by the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India. It was sold by the Government of India to the Tata Group. The company is currently part of the Tata Group.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Communications s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Communications Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Team Member – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Team Member – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS reporting, accounts receivable and payable, fixed asset accounting and revenue accounting and compliance. Also responsible for ensuring financial control and compliances in the areas of accrual of expenses, accounting for fixed assets and financial reporting under various GAAPs and their corresponding compliances for the TCL Group. The function manages publication of financials for all entities within the organization and present the financials to various stakeholders including senior management, auditors, board. Prepares organization level AOP and tracks the collation, verification and finalization of the AOPs for all BUs. Prepares revenue reports, direct expense reports, support function reports and capex monitoring reports to track against AOP. Drives overall business case preparation, tracking and management across the organization.