The Walt Disney Recruitment 2021. The Walt Disney recruiting BCom,Mcom,MBA,Inter CA for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: The Walt Disney
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: BCom,Mcom,MBA,Inter CA
- Experience: 3-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Day to day management, support & development of a team of people, including hiring, objective setting, performance management, guidance and training.
- Ensuring quarterly close activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner e.g. monitor the timely completion of the team deliverables checklist & facilitate fast issue resolution.
- Ensuring overall preparation of reporting packages & financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheet flux schedules and impairments are completed on a timely basis & all issues & variances are followed up on where required.
- Reviewing & approving key close postings and deliverables before period close such as the quarterly WHT provision, impairments, FOH reconciliations & BS variances
- WHT for TWDC UK, monitoring & resolving aged & incorrectly withheld balances with key stakeholders such as Tax, Capgemini & Finance.
- Working closely with local, EMEA & US teams on a daily basis to bridge knowledge gaps, facilitate rapid issue resolution, implementing new systems, processes and facilitating change management.
- Approval of all journals & ICO invoices.
- Approval of all monthly & quarterly BS reconciliations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.