IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2021. IndusInd Bank recruiting Any Graduate for Business Development Manager- Current Account and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position. Eligibility for the Business Development Manager- Current Account as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IndusInd Bank
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Business Development Manager- Current Account
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue: 7th May , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM Whatsapp Video Call Contact – Rakesh Upadhyay (HR)
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Interested Applicants need to send their application with updated CV on the following email ID latest by 2:00 PM on 6th May’21: Rakesh.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Acquire New to Bank Customers and pursue new business relationships for Current Accounts and trade forex through open market channel. 2. Cross selling other products of bank as well as TPP. Work Experience: 1-6yrs of experience in BFSI and NBFC sector only. Must have experience into sourcing CASA. Age Criteria: Up to 30 years Job Location: Gurgaon (20 Openings) Career Path: Well defined career path with an opportunity to have fast career progression in the Bank.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IndusInd Bank entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IndusInd Bank entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.