KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Masters degree in Economics, Finance or Data Science for Consultant/ Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms.. Eligibility for the Consultant/ Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Consultant/ Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Masters degree in Economics, Finance or Data Science
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leading global infrastructure initiatives
- Providing research, insights, and data support to sector leaders and country practices
- Supporting product and use case development
- Preparing infrastructure specific benchmarks, databases, analytical tools, methodologies, and frameworks
- Hands on experience of leading global research assignments.Knowledge of global databases such as Capital IQ, Thomson One, Bloomberg and multilateral agencies databases
- Strong expertise in MS Office suite
- Data visualization experience either in PowerBI or Tableau.
- Awareness about geo-political dynamics and technology disruptions in infrastructure space
- Knowledge of at least 1 infrastructure sector will be an advantage (transport, social infrastructure, renewables)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.