British Council Recruitment 2021. British Council recruiting CA/CS/CWA Inter for Executive Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities. It operates in more than 100 countries: promotes extensive knowledge of the United Kingdom and the English language; Promoting cultural, scientific, technological and educational cooperation with the United Kingdom.Eligibility for the Executive Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Executive Accounts
- Qualification: CA/CS/CWA Inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in preparation of monthly closing of books and recording of Journals
- Review of Trial balance/GL Ledger and preparation of schedules
- Coordinate with PwC team for arranging the data and preparation of schedules
- Coordinate with audit manager for preparation of audit schedules
- Submission of yearend/Month end Journal to SSC
- Supporting compliance team (Indirect and Direct tax) in preparation of data
- Preparation of data required by consultant for tax assessment/ return filing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in British Council entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with British Council entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.