Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 05-08-2021.Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and Yes Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. It operates primarily as a corporate bank, with retail banking asset management attached to the bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting CA/CFA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Relationship Leader Acquisition Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Leader Acquisition as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquisition of New–to–Bank Business Banking MSME relationships through the CRM and Knowledge Banking approach.
- Regularly Engage with colleagues in Branch Banking, MSME Associations Office Bearers which shall help in meeting Min. 2 MSME Clients on daily basis.
- Build Asset Book by extending Working Capital Facilities and Term Loans to MSME Clients
- Build Liability Book comprising of Current Accounts, Saving Accounts and Fixed Deposits by offering various Trade and Transaction products like Cash Management Services, Trade and Treasury Products.
- Enhance Book Profitability and Client stickiness by consistently seeking an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base through Cross Sell of POS (Merchants) Machines, Salary Accounts for employees, Insurance (both Life and Non-Life) and various other Wealth Management Products
- Collaborate with the Risk, Operations and service teams to ensure delivering better TAT of Loans delivery and smooth on-boarding of the client
- Meeting the Targets – Both in respect of bottom line as well as top line by constantly enhancing the Productivity.