Yes Bank Released Job Openings On 18-08-2021.YES BANK has been conceived in the spirit of professional entrepreneurship, with an unstinted commitment to establish a high quality, technology driven, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank catering to Emerging India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Yes Bank Recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate Candidates with 04-09+ Years of Experience for Sales/Business Development Manager Position.Complete Details for the Sales/Business Development Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 18/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure high value enhancement through acquisition & deepening in the mapped portfolio To ensure acquisition & value build of new to Bank YES FIRST BUSINESS Product/Program & Trade/Fx led CA customers in the branch in the identified segments To Identify, build, acquire and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share of the high value segment through a superior customer experience To Provide a differentiated customer experience that supports our YFB value proposition. Execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. To recognize and understand a client’s global banking needs in order to provide holistic financial solutions in collaboration with the PSM To focus on profile based cross sell of value added products such as Trade Forex, CMS, POS, Payment gateway solutions, doorstep banking, working capital / loan needs & OPDT and family SA To ensure on boarding, M+1 activation, Value build up & AQB maintenance of accounts acquired To Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities. To ensure Sales process adherence & desired value productivity of BRPs