Jubilant Life Sciences is Hiring for Assistant Manager – Record To Report Finance-U.S. Process and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Record To Report Finance-U.S. Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Life Sciences
- Location : Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Record To Report Finance-U.S. Process
- Qualification: B.com and CA Inter
- Experience: 6 – 11 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:26/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Maintains financial records by reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Review and Posting adjusting journal entries as directed;
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers to general ledger accounts
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts;
- Analyze designated accounts and business units to ensure that transactions have been accurately coded and recorded and to identify, investigate, resolve or report on activity that may be unexpected;
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling allocated accounts and control accounts; adjusting entries for impairment, amortizations and prepaid;
- Support the department and the organization through research, investigation and resolution of defined issues and problem solving with internal and external customers;
- Prepare any range of recurring reports, gather, extract data from accounting and database systems, analyze and present data to company’s management;
- Prepare multi-state sales tax and tangible property tax returns and correspondence with various taxing authorities;
- Inventory management; data entry and analysis;
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements; Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies;
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.