BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 22/02/2023.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting Qualified or Semi Qualified CA/ICMA/CPA/ACCA/CFA,MBA Finance, Masters/ Bachelors degree in Commerce Graduates with 09-12+years experience for Finance Manager position.Complete Details for the Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : FRESHERS : Genpact Hiring B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA,B.Sc,M.Sc Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
Review of financial statements ensuring compliance with accounting standards, internal and external audit requests and point of contact for identified clients. Ensure the quality of the day-to-day service equals or betters the performance targets as defined in the service level agreements (SLAs) in place for each Client. Monitor and review risks at periodic intervals to identify and assess new risks. Manage KPIs by identifying issues effectively with strong accounting and financial securities and financial markets knowledge. Liaise with Onshore to ensure that auditors, clients and other interested parties have all relevant information for completing audits. Monitor the production schedule to ensure that production are completed accurately and within the client deadline. Plan and track teams development. Closely monitor the review comments. Identify latest developments in standards and accounting treatments in the audit cycle and share with wider FR teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Manages processes which includes preparation and technical review of annual and semi-annual financial statements including audit work papers incorporating fund calculations for complex funds/clients performance, NQs in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements like SEC, IRS for mutual funds and perform the completeness and accuracy checks of disclosure in FS. Resolves escalated issues from team members.
- Leads working relationships with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
- In depth understanding and knowledge in accounting principles & preparation of financial statements based on US GAAP (preferable) or IFRS.