Crisil Limited Released Job Openings On 10-09-2021. CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Limited Recruiting B.Com/BBA/MBA. CFA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Trainee/Junior Research Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Trainee/Junior Research Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support specialist team of a leading sell-side research firm. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding the clients proprietary valuation model and underlying accounting adjustments.
- Working closely with CRISIL sector lead to cover Europe Utilities, Energy and Oil & Gas companies.
- Accounting adjustments for the companies in the client’s valuation model and meeting the KPIs
- Prepare infographics, charts and other sector related data reports as and when required
- Handle voluminous data and create meaningful data reports, screeners and portfolios
- Working on regular systematic screens and reports and ensure timely delivery of the periodicals.
- Updating/integrating latest financials and adjust forecast projections.
- Assist sector lead in team operations and engage in team/org level initiatives