Philips Released Job Openings On 10-09-2021. Koninklije Phillips NV is a Dutch multinational conglomerate founded in 1891 in Eindhoven. Although Benalux has been headquartered in Eindhoven since 1997, it is headquartered in Amsterdam. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting Candidates with 06-12+ Years of Experience for FP&A Analyst Deputy Manager Position.Complete Details for the FP&A Analyst Deputy Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow-ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- Executes FP&A operational processes, and participates in various x-CoE/BG/Market/Function process and operating model improvement projects
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
- Pro-actively supports strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) to make fact-based sound business decisions.