Cognizant Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Fresher – RTR domain Position.Complete Details for the Fresher – RTR domain as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Is responsible for processing transactions and maintain Chart of Accounts, Capital Project master data, reporting and analysis master data, perform journal entries.
- Supporting individual income tax returns and statements for audits
- Creating and returning statement and documents to clients by set deadlines
- Assist in preparation of customer 1099 year-end tax information reporting and reviewing, recommending and making adjustments to tax reports
- Should have good understanding of US Insurance Industry and Should possess Customer service mindset
- Review balance sheet, review profit and loss variances, close General Ledger, prepare management reporting, prepare ad-hoc reporting, prepare financial reporting P&L.
- Prepare financial reporting BS, prepare financial reporting group GAAP, prepare accounting Cash flow reporting, prepare consolidation, prepare statutory reporting, prepare regulatory reporting, prepare treasury management reporting perform tax reporting.