Crisil Limited Released Job Openings On 14-09-2021.CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Limited Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 04-08+ Years of Experience for Senior Research Analyst- Financial Modeling Position.Complete Details for the Senior Research Analyst- Financial Modeling as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates send their resume on shrutigupta17@Crisil Limited.com
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Executives conducts process consulting/ Senior Research Analyst- Financial Modeling/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS.
- Executives may lead a small team of analysts/trainees on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders who are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes of the same.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge