Collabera Released Job Openings On 24-08-2021.Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Collabera s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Collabera Recruiting CA/B.Com Candidates with 03-04+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:1,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Responsible for timely and accurately submission of account reconciliation, posting of journal entries – Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis – Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams – Highly analytical and detail oriented – Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management. Strong ability to communicate internally and externally – Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis. – Business partnering with Central Accounting/FinOps teams to ensure procedures and controls are routinely applied whist performing accounting and operation. – Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them – Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended. – Sound Process knowledge of General Ledger and Accounting processes..