Tracxn Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and other professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving our customers across the globe. Our clients include Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Samsung, Matrix Partners, and Citi among others..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tracxn Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tracxn Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-03+years experience for Recruitment Executive position.Complete Details for the Recruitment Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru Temp. WFH due to covid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are looking for a Recruitment Executive, to help in implementing and overseeing all the aspects of recruitment starting from screening to closure. Looking for candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers responsible for managing Candidate Screening and Interview Scheduling Liaising with Hiring managers across multiple teams Offer rollout and onboarding of the employees As a Recruitment Executive you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle ensuring the long-term success of both Recruitment Team and the organization as a whole Key Responsibilities Recruitment Process handling – Handling and driving each stage of Recruitment cycle, such as, Screening, Coordinating & Scheduling for interviews, & Initiating offers for selected candidate Maintaining applicant tracking database with accurate and complete information of all candidates part of hiring process Ensuring tasks are completed within SLAs and taking additional effort to close the same in case of urgent need Liaising and coordinating across departments: Managing recruitment across departments at executive, mid and top management level through effective communication and coordination Going through the job description, building an understanding and communicating to the internal recruitment Team Offer roll out and coordination: Pre-offer follow up – Check candidate interest & availability, understanding his requirement and company expectation, matching the offer accordingly Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants Requirements Any Degree/Diploma (Except BE/B.Tech) with proven experience in Recruitments with corporates/consultants. Good communication Skills (Verbal & Written) and interest in calling activities. Stable Remote Working setup for working on computer – i.e. Internet, Power Supply with backup and availability of personal computer to be used during remote working Willingness to relocate to Bangalore once work from office restarts