NTT DATA Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NTT DATA s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NTT DATA Recruiting B.Com,B.B.A/ B.M.S Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Analyst, FNA Position.Complete Details for the Analyst, FNA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR(WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Exceptional understanding of IT project management principles and techniques. • Exceptional expert proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the companys project management information system. • Exceptional ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans. • Exceptional ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance. • Exceptional capability at providing effective performance reporting for the client and company in order to monitor the progress of the project. • Exceptional facilitation and communication skills. • Exceptional ability to lead global project teams of large scope and high complexity. Individuals have a deep understanding of their own subject area and a broad understanding of related subject areas. • They handle diverse issues and lead projects that contribute to the company’s success..