Maersk Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. Mersk Line or Mersk Sealand is a Danish international container shipping company and the largest operating subsidiary of the Danish business conglomerate Mersk Group..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maersk s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maersk Recruiting CA/CA Inter/MBA/B.Com Candidates with 03+ Years of Experience for Analyst, FNA Position.Complete Details for the Analyst, FNA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Delivery of assigned tasks within the specified time and quality. Ownership (definition, stakeholder management, implementation) of the following areas within the FNA function: End to End ATR: definition, construction, communications, reporting and control Reporting-Month End Compliance (MEC), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Performance Reporting, Volume Reporting, Internal & External Reporting and Ad-hoc Reports. Own the entity books of accounts & reporting numbers Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting of books One Stream reporting Corporate & management accounting and reporting Fixed assets accounting & capitalization along with depreciation run Balance sheet reconciliations Stakeholder management and conducting regular calls with Business partners Key Responsibilities: 100% timely delivery of all tasks assigned as per the communicated expected date when the task was assigned Thorough knowledge of accounting principles within Financial Accounting & Reporting Skilled in handling reporting activities and experienced in working in F&A (RTP Domain) Monthly cost analysis Ensuring Intercompany guidelines are adhered in case of inter-company billings and charge backs.