Tracxn Released Job Openings On 10-01-2022.TTracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tracxn Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tracxn Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Inside Sales Position.Complete Details for the Inside Sales as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own and manage delivery of all operational deliverables for Interfirm and Cash Application business processes
- Assist, guide and support team members in order to deliver exceptional service to clients Maintain accountability for status reporting and daily work planning.
- Effectively manage the groups with respect to their daily activities, manage utilization, and allocate workload, Expected team size of 4
- Lead the organization to instill a culture of operational excellence
- Assist in performance management including working with goal setting and result monitoring.
- Assess development opportunities for individuals within the organization ensuring an effective succession plan is in place.
- Help individuals develop plans to solidify identified strengths and improve developmental areas.
- Coach, guide, and mentor team members as needed from time to time.
- Perform quality checks on all deliverables through establishing control and conducting routine quality audits
- Identify and guide professionals to take up challenging assignments within the SL, within GFS.