KPMG Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA Candidates with 04-06+ Years of Experience for Investment Management Position.Complete Details for the Investment Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Senior Associate 2 should have prior experience in Asset Management Audit, Financial Reporting for Asset Management companies or Large Fund groups with proven experience in service delivery. Prior team and people management skills and ability to handle stakeholder relationships are essential. Broadly, the key responsibilities are: Audit service delivery Be the leader of a team comprising of 6-8 associates, responsible for audit service delivery and ensure timely & quality audit deliverables on the work done by self and the team Content & industry focus Own, demonstrate and build strong domain expertise (accounting & auditing) and industry knowledge to enable better engagement with ET and improve quality of work performed from GDC by self and team People management Be a performance manager for a group (10 to 15) of professionals below a Senior Associate 2 and actively participate in the performance development process at GDC Roles and Responsibilities- The Senior Associate 2 will be predominantly responsible to Perform audit service delivery – Lead audit service delivery for an assigned dedicated team for ET and demonstrate understanding and knowledge of industry specific audit procedures Cultivate a culture of critical thinking, problem solving and continuous improvement in the execution of audits and development of team members Provide clarifications, train and mentor associates on a timely basis on industry specific audit and accounting knowledge and client specific matters on audit work papers