Godrej Housing Finance Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.Godrejs lasting legacy over the years with locks, soaps, and homes – to name a few, is second to none. From this proud legacy, stems an opportunity to build something exciting once again. Introducing Godrej Housing Finance- where we aim to finance home loans that understand what’s important to you. This a company that is deeply rooted in the values of making you, our customers, realize your dreams. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Godrej Housing Finance s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Godrej Housing Finance Recruiting CA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Finance Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparation and finalisation of books of accounts in SAP on monthly basis – monthly provisions and other book closure activities – Preparation of monthly financials to be shared with senior management – Manage bank reconciliations – Ensure balance sheet reconciliation and correct reporting of GL account balances – ICoFR (Internal Control over Finance Reporting) Compliance – Preparation of financials and FFC for consolidation in IGAAP and Ind AS formats. – Preparation & submission of monthly / quarterly / annual returns applicable to NBFCs – Coordinate internal, statutory and RBI audits and ensuring timely closure with minimum observations – Fixed asset management accurate and timely accounting of fixed asset additions, deletions & depreciation, assignment of depreciable life, review depreciation computation as per Income Tax Act and ongoing monitoring of fixed assets – Identify and suggest business process improvements from finance perspective as part of continuous productivity and efficiency improvement objective – Defining Standard Operating Procedure of the Financial processes and updating the same regularly Helping MIS preparation and taxation work related to GST returns, TDS returns etc