Amazon Released Job Openings On 18/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-02+Years Experience for Customer Success Associate Position.The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad – Work form Home
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2.25-2.75 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:18/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How to Apply : Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link –https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=57734&e=13718
Job Description/Skills Required
After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged time
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
- Non- Engineering academic background.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.