Wipro Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022.Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for SFDC Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the SFDC Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- SFDC business analyst 5+ years exp ; Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements. • Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships (including BPO). • Early involvement in solution design and estimations. Knowldeg fo Salesforce busines analysrt • Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process End2End. Has process and IT landscape expertise in Healthcare. • Analyze main business processes and requirements and translate into IT solutions. • Responsible to maximize the use and acceptance of standard/catalogue based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices processes. • Responsible to maintain product backlog with user stories to cover development effort for the upcoming sprints. • Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements) and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution. • Ongoing validation of deliverables against requirements. • Flexibly respond to shifting business needs and priorities. • Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements. • Train key users and ensure availability of training and support materials.