Wipro LTD Recruitment 2021. Wipro LTD recruiting CA/MBA for Business Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.Eligibility for the Business Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Wipro LTD
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-own the financial plan of the business unit along with the business head Revenue governance (including client interactions for deal closures and contracting; forecasting, revenue recognition)
- Margin governance (including cost take-out initiatives, systemic and sustainable cost reduction, rate hikes, cost analysis), Working capital governance (including unbilled reduction, timely invoicing and collection, improving debt ageing and PDD)
- MIS for the business unit including sales performance tracking and other analytics People management – internal stakeholder management Critical attributes to success would be strong communication, cadence and resilience.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.