Nissan Motor Corporation Recruitment 2021. Nissan Motor Corporation recruiting CA / CMA / CA inter / CMA inter for Assistant Manager, Finance – RNAIPL and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance (Mitsubishi joining in 2016), a partnership between Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors of Japan, with Renault of France. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Since October 2016 Nissan has held a 34% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager, Finance – RNAIPL as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Nissan Motor Corporation
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager, Finance – RNAIPL
- Qualification: CA / CMA / CA inter / CMA inter
- Experience:3 to 6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Actively support in Planning and establishing the Budget in the Yearly business planning phase and duly prepare a forecast in line with the Agreed KPIs for Monitoring the Functional performances.
- Prepare, Check and distribute reports on the established Budget and periodical Forecast for both internal and external use and also ensuring the integrity and the quality of the data reported.
- Act as Manufacturing Entity Profit & Loss Control and ensure profit margins are secured and charge back for sales entity are done in line with the accepted principles.
- Prepare Variance Explanation against the Budget/Forecast based on Actual Hyperion Financial management. (HFM).
- Closely analyze the Plant Profit & Loss and ensure right level of profit is made inline with the business model.
- Prepare charge back and settlement with the sales entities.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss in Monthly Rolling forecast process.
- Understand the Actual Variances and reflect the same in Forecast.
- Work Cross functionally to Generate the inputs for the Budgeting/Forecasting/Reporting process
- Preparation of Profit & Loss for the Budgeting phase and explain variance vs Latest forecast.