Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting B.Com,BBA for Open Shift SME and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Wipro Infotech is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. For the year ended March 31, 2008, Wipro Infotech recorded Revenues of Rs 37.46 billion, representing a growth of 51% YoY. PBIT grew by 46% YoY to Rs 3.12 billion..Eligibility for the Open Shift SME as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Open Shift SME
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Red Hat OpenShift 4.x Platform (OCP 4.x) Containers like (Docker & etc..) and Kubernetes Go Programming Language / Development languages like Java, Python & etc. Designing, developing and implementing Red Hat OpenShift 4.X in multiple locations, including Public cloud and On-Prem datacentres. Providing Kubernetes expertise to the team supporting OpenShift 4.X as well as the Lines of Business application and development teams R&D for new cloud solutions and components on OpenShift 4.X On-going maintenance and support of the new Red Hat OpenShift 4.X platform Good understanding of Linux tools, with an emphasis on cURL, strace, Wireshark, and Git Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift 4.X Administration Experience running PaaS platforms such as OCP 4.x on 3rd party cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure is also a plus. Pipeline and CI/CD processes Web and cloud security models Network technologies such as load balancers & etc SCM and version control systems. Automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible & etc
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wipro entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wipro entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.