Wipro recruiting B.Com for FPNA(Financial Planning & analysis) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Since 1996, we are rendering services to over 300 reputed companies. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro EnterprisesInterested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the FPNA(Financial Planning & analysis) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: FPNA(Financial Planning & analysis)
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 01-06+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:3,50,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual PnL reports for Senior Management
- Prepare and review materials for Blackstone SEC reporting; Supporting all areas of segment reporting; Support Blackstone consolidation groups to ensure proper segment reporting
- Assist with ad hoc financial analyses requested by Senior Management
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review expenses and T&E data and prepare reports in Tableau
- Assist in managing the AUM reporting process
- Special finance projects determined by the needs of Senior Management
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.