Whirlpool Released Job Openings On 16/09/2023.The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Whirlpool s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Whirlpool Recruiting B Com/M Com/CA(Inter)/ICWA (Inter) with 01+Years Experience for Senior Executive – Global Finance Centre Position.Complete Details for the Senior Executive – Global Finance Centre follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:16/09/2023
- Mode of application :online
Job Description/Skills Required
The Finance Operations team reviews, evaluates, develops, implements, maintains and verifies internal and business controls for processes, systems, financial statements, journals and reports in compliance with corporate objectives and government standards such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) or the 8th Company Law Directive. Ensures that documentation for all processes across the organization is reviewed and updated periodically. May coordinate with external auditors to prepare the attestation of management assessment on internal controls.This role will be the part of Shared Services Team responsible for handling Accounts Payable Activities for HK/APAC cluster.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurate recording of Vendor Invoices (FI & MIRO)
- GRIR management: Monthly follow up for clearing of GRIR balances
- Managing the end to end payments processing (SAP as well as Bank side)
- Maintaining a robust clearing process in SAP to ensure accuracy and up to date records of balances
- Preparing and analyzing Vendor Aging Statements for timely actionables
- Ensuring delivery of agreed KPIs and handling supplier queries as required
- Relationship building with overseas stakeholders; effective coordination with various teams and departments
- Ensuring compliance to Internal and SOX Controls; active participation in timely & effective closure of External, Internal and Tax Audit
- Drive automation projects to bring efficiency and productivity