Mott MacDonald Released Job Openings On 16/02/2023.The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners.
Mott MacDonald Recruiting CA Fresher with Articleship /B.Com/BBA and MBA in Finance with experience of 3 to 6 years for Senior Finance Analyst position.Complete Details for the Senior Finance Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Mott MacDonald – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
Senior Finance Analyst / Finance Analyst
- Supports Manager with financial reporting, credit management, treasury (including banking, mandates), and internal controls in the Country.
- Prompt processing of Accounts Receivable invoicing, including maintenance of a billing diary and a robust credit management focus. Processing inter-entity billing journals and preparing supporting invoices where relevant. Investigate and clear invoicing queries, including allocation of cash receipts and debtor follow up. Ensure credit notes are approved in line with delegated authorities
- Prompt processing and payment of Accounts Payable invoices, Site returns, staff expenses
- Review existing Finance Processes, develop process flowcharts, provide recommendations on improvements, and implement changes.
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Assist in monitoring intercompany accounts to ensure the transactions are valid, reconciled and settled as appropriate with guidance from group Treasury.
- Assist Manager in preparation and review of various schedules related to taxation like VAT, GST, TDS, With-holding tax and submission of timely tax return
- Prepare monthly management reporting packs and share with stakeholders
- Coach junior resources in Finance Shared Services Center in improving their technical skills.
- Assist FSC Manager with the preparation, review and monitoring of Finance Shared Services Dashboard
- Assist Manager with internal or external audits.