Cargill Released Job Openings On 16/02/2023.Cargill, Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cargill s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cargill Recruiting B.Com,CA,CMA,MBA/PGDM in Finance with 03-08+Years Experience for Tax Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Tax Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru-Hybrid
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
The Tax Accountant II position will provide value added tax compliance services in a shared services environment as part of a talented, high performing, innovative and engaged team. In this role, you will communicate with businesses and tax personnel in multiple countries on issues arising with the value added tax and Intrastat reporting.
- Check, review and approve balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare, check and consolidate Direct and indirect taxes returns and intrastat reports.
- Prepare data analysis on monthly document turnover.
- Proactively participate in process analysis and improvements.
- Provide ad-hoc support in case of tax audits, internal and external audits.
- Guide and train new and junior team members.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Click here for Official notification and Apply