Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting BBA, B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA for Enterprise Testing Sr Assoc(Control Testing, Internal Audit) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.Eligibility for the Enterprise Testing Sr Assoc(Control Testing, Internal Audit) 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Enterprise Testing Sr Assoc(Control Testing, Internal Audit)
- Qualification: BBA, B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA
- Experience: 6-8 Years of experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute control testing in an effective manner and contribute to the Planning/Execution/Issue Identification and reporting stages of validation, according to Enterprise Testing & Validation Standards while adhering to the timelines.
- Exhibit credible challenge and evaluate the design and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls while maintaining professional independence throughout the testing engagement
- Complete thorough walk-throughs of business area and ensure the control testing results documented within the work papers are clear, concise and factually supported by an evidence
- Ensure test scripts are designed to fully address regulation /associated risks and conduct transactional testing as needed;
- Display analytical / problem solving skills and is able to integrate information from multiple sources to identify issues resulting in non-adherence with applicable Compliance regulations
- Maintain working knowledge of industry events, applicable Regulatory changes (BSA/AML/OFAC/Financial Crimes) and happenings to help better ensure appropriate testing coverage
- Evaluate issues identified, including root cause, issue severity and communicate them to Line of business.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.