Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment 2021.Colgate-Palmolive recruiting B.Com,CA (Inter or Final)/ICWA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA/other equivalent qualifications for Associate Analyst I – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Analyst I – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate Analyst I – Finance
- Qualification: B.Com,CA (Inter or Final)/ICWA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA/other equivalent qualifications
- Experience:2+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In-depth understand of Costing & Fixed Asset Processes
- SAP Environment
- Period Closing Activities
- Product Costing of Products – Manufacturing & Commercial Plants
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Costing of new Products & periodic cost revisions.
- Calculate, post, and allocate JE
- Perform cost center review
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Prepare Cost sheets
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report
- Product wise profitability
- Calculate new products and simulation
- Perform process reconciliations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.