Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA for Financial Acctng Associate Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas.Eligibility for the Financial Acctng Associate Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Acctng Associate Manager
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Duties are accounting based operational processes, month-end/ quarterly accounting/reviewing tasks, and performing reviews of key controls.
- Coaching and developing a team of accounting analysts
- Reviewing general ledger and system of record data, completing research, analysis and reconciliations
- Providing review of various regulatory reports
- Performing detailed research of data and processes, analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings for the Held for Investment and Held for Sale portfolios utilizing Excel, Access, ESSBASE/Smartview and Financial reporting systems (Eagle Web, Oracle GL, IRIS Web, OBIEE)
- Potential to providing functional advice and training to lower level accounting positions
- Establishing an effective preventative and detective internal controls structure to ensure accurate financial accounting and reporting
- Establishing strong relationships with business partners and working closely to understand impacts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.