Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting Graduate/ MBA for Lead – Hub operation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Flipkart is an Indian internet trading platform headquartered in Bangalore. It was started in 2007 by former Amazon.com employees Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. With the launch of this company, online business has flourished in India. Eligibility for the Lead – Hub operation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location :Mangaluru/Mangalore
- Post Name: Lead – Hub operation
- Qualification: Graduate/ MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue 8th July , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Interview Venue: Instakart Services Pvt Ltd, Opp to Government School, Vijaya Complex, Warehouse Rd, Mannagudda, Mangalore, Karnataka 575003 Time: 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Job Description/Skills Required
- Role Holder will increase company profitability and customer satisfaction by carrying out Delivery Operations in an efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations. You are expected to have strong command over delivery scenario in your assigned territory, build customer centric culture in line with company values and have work attitude to attain cost leadership.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Flipkart Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Flipkart Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.