OSSSC Recruitment 2021. OSSSC recruiting Graduate for Revenue Inspector and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2013. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional from 1st November, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since May 2013. Eligibility for the Revenue Inspector as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: OSSSC
- Location :Odisha
- Post Name: Revenue Inspector
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies: 586
- Details of Salary:16,880 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- i. Original Certificates/documents to be produced durmg verunca Candidates claiming reservation as SC/ST/SEBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category shall produce Caste Certificate issued for the purpose of service/PwD Certificate showing permanent disability issued by the competent authority. ii. HSC or equivalent examination Certificate, other educational certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations. iii. Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class- VII or above from any School/Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard examination conducted by the School & Mass Education Department, Odisha. iv. Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen. v. Resident Certificate issued by competent Authority. vi. Certificate/documents of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha. vii. Identity Card issued by the Director of Sports & Youth Services Department of Government of Odisha, if claimed, under reservation as Sportsperson. viii. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied. ix. Certificate of work experience in Settlement and Consolidation organisation, if any, issued by the Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation. x. Candidates intending to avail age relaxation in pursuance of Order No. 14301/R & DM dated 29.04.2021 of Revenue and Disaster Management Department are required to submit the documents/orders of engagement/dismissal order etc. to establish their claim.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in OSSSC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with OSSSC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.