V-Guard Industries Released Job Openings On 11-09-2021. V-Guard Industries Ltd is a major electrical appliances manufacturer in India having 31 branches & 9 manufacturing units across India and with a turnover exceeding 2700 crore in the FY 20 -21..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for V-Guard Industries s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
V-Guard Industries Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM,B.Com,B.B.A/BMS Candidates with 06-11+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Heading the Commercial function (Sales related) of East region, reporting to VP – Commercial.
- Manage billing process adhering to policies on credit limits/ securities etc.
- Ensuring compliance of indirect taxes relating to Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Follow up and collection of statutory forms and TDS certificates
- Discounts including cash discounts management
- Receivable Management with Outstanding analysis, follow up etc.
- Ensuring timely settlement of Dealer Claims, Schemes and issuing Credit Notes & Debit Notes.
- Collection and reconciliation of customer receipts, maintenance of accounts, preparation of statement of accounts and obtaining periodic confirmation of balances.
- Distributor/ Dealer opening / closing/ final settlements.
- Preparation and submission of MIS reports relating to all aspects of commercial function.
- Channel finance programme management
- Co ordination and liaising with sales/ marketing team for optimum performance and profitable growth of business. Custodian for all fixed assets & working capital management of Branches.
- Help Branch Head in improving Branches profitability & Margin management and OPEX control.
- Responsible for all Commercial controls and SOP compliances of branches in East.