Unnati Recruitment 2021. Unnati recruiting CA for Senior Manager – Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Unnati helps awesome startups and fast growing companies to hire great talent. Find your dream employer by applying for jobs published by Unnati..Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unnati
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Taxation
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring all TDS, Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes compliances for all allocated entities of Razorpay group in India and the US
- Managing all tax notices, assessments, disputes and GST disputes.
- Working closely with various stakeholders and business partners.
- Planning and organizing for the execution of a variety transfer pricing engagements.
- Assisting in the delivery of high-quality transfer pricing arrangements.
- Providing planning assistance, defend transfer pricing in audits, participate in advanced pricing agreements (APAs), and prepare documentation.
- Enhancing technical skills by remaining up-to-date on trends, new legislative developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to complex situations relevant to the business.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Unnati entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Unnati entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.