Bosch Group Recruitment 2021. Bosch Group recruiting CA/ICWA for Business Unit Controlling_CTG and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Jerlingen. The company was founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart. Bosch is 92% owned by a charity called Robert Bosch Stiftung…Eligibility for the Business Unit Controlling_CTG as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bosch Group
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Unit Controlling_CTG
- Qualification: CA/ICWA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business planning: Bottom-up reporting of plan numbers and with comparability and analysis 2) Forecasting: Quarterly and monthly rolling forecasting for business units 3) Reporting: Monthly and quarterly reporting of TOP KPI with analysis of financial reports 4) Benchmark comparison with internal and external reports 5) Co-ordinate with accounting colleagues to ensure proper accruals and revenues recognition 6)Tracking, Steering & reporting of key performance measure for the business unit.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bosch Group entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bosch Group entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.