UnitedLex Recruiting CA for the position Manager – Financial Reporting & Control .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 14th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager – Financial Reporting & Control
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Manager – Financial Reporting & Control|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Handled Year end Audits (Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit and Internal control over financial reporting.
- Working knowledge of INDAS & Preparation of Annual Financial Statements as per the applicable INDAS independently for the company.
- Working knowledge of SEZ & STPI Compliances and Custom compliances. Covering monthly and annual compliances, renewal of licenses, Letter of Permissions and Approvals.
- GST compliances, including monthly deposition, Monthly GST Returns, reconciliation with GST portal data, creation and maintenance of documentation for GST, DTA procurement filing with SEZ authorities and updating of SEZ portal, E-way bill Compliances and Annual Return preparation and handling of audits.
- Handled statutory dues like TDS, Advance tax & timely and accurate filings of the quarterly TDS returns, assessments replies & other adhoc requirements of the Income tax department.
- Have handled Corporate Tax Return for the company, & XBRL Filings.
- Assist in Corporate Tax assessments and other assessments and attending the hearings along with the consultants.
Company Profile UnitedLex is a premier global legal services provider in the fields of Contracts & Sourcing, Intellectual Property, Litigation support, and Immigration Support.