United Airlines Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021.United Airlines, Inc. Willis Tower is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The United States operates a large domestic and international route network that spans large and small cities across the United States and across six continents. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for United Airlines s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
United Airlines Recruiting CA or CPA Candidates with 02+ Years of Experience for SOX Auditor – Internal Audit Position.Complete Details for the SOX Auditor – Internal Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform financial and IT testing (including ITGC, Application controls) for SOX 404 and 302 compliance assigned to the offshore team while under the direct supervision of the SOX Manager.
- Participate in SOX process walkthroughs and complete referenced audit work papers that document audit procedures performed
- Collect, review, and analyzes data pertaining to information systems functions relative to SOX compliance
- Performs SOX Entity Level Controls Testing
- Communicate effectively with U.S. management by phone, email or other correspondence to explain complex requirements and complete follow-ups as required.
- Make recommendations based on legislative changes and regulatory requirements to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Assist in execution of solutions to business problems using data analysis and visualization tools
- Design and support digital dashboards that visualize audit results and findings
- Assist with special projects, contracted services and other agreed upon procedures requested of the Internal Audit department.