Unilever Recruitment 2021. Unilever recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Manager Financial Controls (SOX) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Eligibility for the Manager Financial Controls (SOX) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unilever
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager Financial Controls (SOX)
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role involves complete understanding of Unilever’s Global Financial Control Framework
- In-depth knowledge of ICOFR, Sarbanes Oxley Act and COSO Framework
- End-to-end testing of internal controls of various countries, operating centre and central teams across processes
- High quality documentation of the test plan and the summary report
- Conducting trainings for the respective countries on the FCA expectation
- Managing and coordinating with the stakeholders like CG, KPMG, GCAD, Country Controllers and Service Delivery Directors
- Governance meeting with the risk managers and controllers of the respective countries to ensure on-time completion of testing and relevant sign-offs on deficiencies and rectification plans
- Quality review of the identified deficiencies and its documentation
- Impact assessment of deficiencies identified
- Reporting / presenting the testing results to GCAD for audit committee
- Additionally, participate in control improvement health meetings, manage third party teams performing testing and co-ordinate with external auditors
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Unilever Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Unilever Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.