UltraTech Cement Recruiting B.COM,BBA,M.COM,MBA-Finance,CA,ICWA (CMA),CA Inter for the position Team Member P2P .This position requires B.COM,BBA,M.COM,MBA-Finance,CA,ICWA (CMA),CA Inter with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21/02/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Team Member P2P
|Company Name||UltraTech Cement|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Team Member P2P|
|Qualification||B.COM,BBA,M.COM,MBA-Finance,CA,ICWA (CMA),CA Inter|
Related Job : Genpact Mega Virtual Drive On 24th Feb 2023 (Any Graduate Can Attend) – 30 Openings
Time and Venue : 24 February , 9.30 AM – 2.30 PM
Job Role or Description
Process Transformation / Standardization
- Provide ideas for process & systems improvements regularly.
- Conduct UAT for any process / system change and provide inputs accordingly to the PH.
Verification & Invoicing of Bills
- Scrutinize all invoices received against the necessary supporting’s as per SOP. Co-ordinate with mailroom agents in case of unclear invoices in case manager and with users at location / plant for incomplete supporting’s and ensure the same is available. Ensure a 3 way match and all necessary verification before processing the invoices.
- Account for all advance adjustments , update payment terms as per PO in case the tool does not capture the details & calculate penalty or any debits that needs to be accounted as per various terms and conditions and make necessary entries in SAP while booking invoices.
- Ensure all entries for every case received in case manager are verified and rectification is done for any entries updated by mail room agents at location for any errors that are observed.
- Ensure MIGO updating in system for bills as specified in SOP.
- Ensure all invoices not booked by month end for various reasons are provided to PH/QC to create provision in the system by R2R team and post clearing of provisioning entries in the system at year end.
- Update interunit related transfer entry related to recovery from vendor basis data received from R2R team.
- Respond to helpdesk team on queries received at their end with respect to any invoices.
Review & Reconciliation
- Perform monthly interunit reconciliation with respect to RMC and submit the report to R2R team. Ensure SIT entry is posted for any stocks in transit and reversal is done appropriately.
- Review the pending DI in case of freight bills and highlight the same to users at regular intervals.
Continuous Capability Improvement (Process, People and Technology)
- Upgrade knowledge on various processes at UKSC at regular intervals so has to have a clear understanding of the process thereby being effective and efficient while performing various tasks at hand.
Company Profile UltraTech Knowledge Services Centre has been formed with a vision of introducing a Best-in-Class Shared Services Centre with strong focus towards governance and efficiency through digital transformation, end to end process optimization and adoption of Best Practices; with strong data analytics capability for providing business insights for value enhancement. UKSC focus is to bring centralization of the Finance and Accounts operations within UTCL units for bringing in efficiency through process improvements, process standardization, effective service delivery and optimal deployment of people; thereby generating higher value from the resources deployed
Apply here For detailed information