UltraTech Cement Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM for the position Taxation/GST .This position requires B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Taxation/GST
|Company Name||UltraTech Cement|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
Time and Venue 18th November , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM Ultratech Cement (Unit – Ultratech Knowledge service centre) – C/o Dassault Systems- Rajiv Gandhi MIDC Rd, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Plot No 15/B Pune Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Pune, Maharashtra 411057 Contact – Sagar Narayankar ( 7972282411 )
Job Role or Description
- Ensure timely follow-ups with users at RO/Unit teams, P2P and R2R team for rectifications if any in GST data reflecting in system within the prescribed timelines. Post validation of GST data, upload the same in a prescribed format in the compliance manager tool Perform manual checks on GST data in the compliance manager tool to ensure accuracy for uploading the same on GST Portal as per statutory guidelines.
- Ensure TDS/TCS Credit received on GST Portal is verified and availed for respective state/region as per statutory guidelines to avoid any variations in the books of accounts.
- Upload GSTR-1 (1.1 lakh per annum)/GSTR-2A (12 lakh per annum)/GSTR-3B (125 crores per annum) data on compliance manager tool as per prescribed timelines. Perform manual checks to ensure accuracy of data on compliance manager tool for upload on GST Portal as per defined timelines.
- Ensure utilization entries for assigned Units/RO are passed within the stated timeline and inform the respective users at RO/Units and R2R teams at every month end.
- Ensure to book Reversal ITC for self consumption and verify the details for ITC from GSTR-2A on the GST Portal along with GST regrouping entries as per the prescribed format and statutory guidelines.
- Ensure cross charge entries and IUT entries are passed as per set guidelines and timelines for assigned RO/zone.
- Perform reconciliation of data from GST Portal of approx 12 lakh per annum and Compliance manager tool as per set process guidelines for assigned units/zones.
- Ensure GST retention exercise of approx 18 crores per annum and credit eligible/ineligible exercise is followed as per set guidelines and timelines for respective units/zones.
- Verify ocean freight, foreign document payments, liability if any, RCM applicability, CIF value and other valid documents if any on import of goods and services for assigned units/zones.
Company Profile UltraTech Knowledge Services Centre has been formed with a vision of introducing a Best-in-Class Shared Services Centre with strong focus towards governance and efficiency through digital transformation, end to end process optimization and adoption of Best Practices; with strong data analytics capability for providing business insights for value enhancement. UKSC focus is to bring centralization of the Finance and Accounts operations within UTCL units for bringing in efficiency through process improvements, process standardization, effective service delivery and optimal deployment of people; thereby generating higher value from the resources deployed