Walk-in-drive For HR Recruiter (only male candidates) ! Bengaluru
Role & responsibilities:
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment starting from sourcing, screening, calling and arranging the interviews.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements in job portals
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
• Searching & identifying right candidate via Naukri posting, networking, & headhunting.
• Responsible to take Telephonic interview & short-listing candidates.
• Excellent in Vendor management, stakeholder management
Preferred candidate profile:
• Education-Human Resources Management or relevant field Preferred.
• Proven record of handling Non-IT recruitment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Time management
• Should be target oriented.
• Excellent in Vendor management
• Hands on experience in Stakeholder management
Perks and benefits:
- Work with decent work culture
- Work with India’s largest B2B E-commerce company
- Compansation Range max 4 LPA
- Robust insurance policy (Term, medical & accidental)