Uber Limited is hiring CPA / CA / ICWA . Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American multinational ride-hailing company offering services that include peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery, and a micromobility system with electric bikes and scooters. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Uber Limited
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Compliance and Reporting Specialist
- Qualification: CPA / CA / ICWA
- Experience : 04+ years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintains a project plan and calendar for all compliance deadlines in conjunction with our global compliance partner to ensure adherence to all deadlines.
- Understands our business, operating model and processes in relation to local regulations and requirements. Works closely with our compliance partner to ensure changes to local requirements are communicated and understood.
- Works closely with the third party global compliance partner to ensure accurate and complete information is provided in a timely manner. Manages all requests for information and data to support preparation of reporting deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
- Identifies process improvements which will increase efficiency or address service levels with the compliance partner as needed.
- Has an understanding of the requirements (and changes to) US GAAP to STAT conversion for assigned entities and prepares the monthly US GAAP to STAT adjustments entries, ensuring that they are processed in the STAT books timely.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and management reporting – ensuring all monthly adjustments to the US GAAP ledger are reviewed by the Reporting Manager.
- Responsible for providing explanations on periodical variance analysis of specific entities.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply